I am an adjunct faculty at Santa Clara University. I teach a course on data mining
and machine learning. I have also given several guest lectures at Stanford University.
- COEN 281@SCU: Pattern Recognition and Data Mining (Course description)
- Fall 2016 (36 students) (course evaluation: 4.2/5.0)
- Fall 2015 (26 students) (course evaluation: 3.8/5.0)
- Guest lectures: Computational Sustainability @ Stanford
- Guest lecture: Intelligent Energy Systems @ Stanford
- Guest lecture: Intelligent Energy Systems: Energy and Big Data @ Stanford